My post carries on from the the one yesterday. I really can't believe how ugly can Singapore get, squeezing and pushing people around just to get into esplanade itself. I nearly tripped and fell a few times by these people. Oh well... Its Singapore for god's sake.
Okay I'm getting very irritated by someone's attitude and I don't why that person has turn into what she is today. It is very annoying when you hardly have a chat with someone which you don't always see everyday and ends up in a quarrel during the conversation. On top of that, I am the one that is been accused of starting the quarrel when I didn't even have the intention too. I am not that is so mean and free to start a quarrel with anyone, even if I want to why must it be her? I could simply do it with my classmates or my buddies. Seeing more lights as the story unfolds itself on how my relationship with someone fails.. Terribly!
Meet up with Joel after piano lesson last night to talk about it, i emailed my thoughts to my 2 buddies and let them judge for themselves. Joel asked me a very good question "How did i manage to put up with her?" Well, I just don't know.. Perhaps its just my character.
This matter annoys me the whole of yesterday and still does today. I getting a little hot-tempered these two days over this issue, and i really wish i could just calm down and live life as usual.
Tuesday, August 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment