Monday, November 22, 2004

doom's day

The past three days was very terrible for me. Something happen unexpectedly and it just took me by surprise.This period of time have been very difficult and depressing for me, hopefully the upcoming trip overseas will somehow cheer me up again. It is sad that i will be able to explain to my friends what happen. And they can never understand the difficulties i gone through. I want to take this time to apologise to people that i have offended. I am also utterly disappointed that my friends can never understand the tough time that is now currently going on, especially someone i hold dear to my heart.

To my section members: I really feel gulity for not attend this camp and also being irresponsible for not informing you guys when u all call and msg me. I just kept mentioning in the phone call and sms that i will come. But I really have personal matters to attend to. I really hope i can let you all know what happened but its to personal to mention it out. I sincerely apologise to you all.

God, please brighten up my day.

No comments: