Thursday, December 30, 2004

Christmas, Rondeau & tsunami

Christmas, was pretty boring this year, just the usual Christmas dinner but this time round it at my uncle's house which is just across a big field near my house. Spent the whole afternoon hauling food over and back. And manage to get lots of sleep!!! I am losing sleep now..

NPCB concert finally its over! ah hahaha.... Another load off my shoulders. Pretty enjoyable concert, but my playing standards didn't reach my expectation for the first half, guess I was jus keeping the air inside me. Hey! Air is free! So I give it all during the second half. Second half of the concert was more fun. But I am very disappointed with a certain bunch of people who came and attend the concert and left during interval. I couldn't catch them in time to say Hi. But I would still want to thanks Vivien and Yaying for attending this concert. And some shuqun people whom watch the whole concert. Hope you all had fun listening to it.

Well... Now in preparation for SWO's new year concert. 4 tickets at hand and I have no idea who to sell to. Haiz... Always a problem. People... pls come, 8 Jan at VCH (again!) Hehe...

my condolences to all the victims of the recent tsunami. Learnt about it in geography but have not seen one in such magnitude! This is the most distructive tsunami ever. And I believe it could be an re-enactment of Noah's ark. anyway, if you someone appeal to you for any aid, do help out, small packs of panadol will help in a big way...

God Bless everyone!

No comments: