Friday, April 21, 2006

Espirit De Corp

Okay, i am still feeling a little, haiz, in fact very sore from SYF even though its over for a few days.

So yah, even though pianist is not penalised for anything and i can actually ignore what has happen. But its WRONG to ignore it! Remember when I first came across this word/phrase whatever u call it "Espirit De Corp" which defines as team spirit. I am part of the team. So as a team, we are up and we are down together.

Team player - Someone who carries out his/her duties and responsibilities as part of the team
Team member - A person who is part of the team
Team Spirit - The energy that bonds a group together

I thinking i am just blabbering out. Thoughts still in a mess... still feeling sore.

feel free to ignore this post. Thanks!

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: