Saturday, October 28, 2006

Convince, Confuse and Con

7 Weeks on... and i really learn and realize a lot on human behaviour. What does it takes to be a good commander? my opinion is a good commander is the first man to rise and the last man to fall. Ever heard this phrase "the captain goes down with the ship"? the higher your status in society, the lesser personal time you will have. because most of the time you spend is on someone you lead.

A Commander must be someone that is able to give clear instructions and stand firm on orders. He must be able to make sure everyone execute things at the right place and right time. But how you draw the line between informing and annoying people? Sad to say, i have come across officers to be who whines at just being a In-Charge. How would the officer be able to lead in the future?

Anyway, took my Grade 8 Theory Exam today. I think there is a slim chance of passing the paper because in the first place, i don't know what i am writing. haha.. Oh well... Pray for the Best! I will just go ahead with my diploma no matter what the results is because its not a pre-requsite.

Learnt this over the week. "If I can't convince you, I will confuse you. If I can't convince and confuse you, I will con you!" Pretty cool eh... The 3 C's.

Till then...

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: