Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Take it with a pinch of Salt

Let's take it with a pinch of salt, leading two seperate lives as one is difficult. Everyday is like treading through a minefield. I will never know when i step on a mine, big or small.

Quietly, i saw it coming. Didn't want to say it out because of my promises. Gave the trust but was betrayed. For those who still don't know me well, whenever i am committed into something, I make sure i see it right to the end. I will get pissed and/or annoyed easily when i don't see it finishing. And also trust is one thing that is hard to gain from me. Never one day i will simply give my trust to people just because they need it. Either you earn it or you find it somewhere else.

Seriously, i have to admit my actions have a part to play in all that has happen, i don't hold blame to anyone for it. But its hard to accept apologies and forgive. Give me some time. For now, there is a void inside me. 2 in fact.

At the end of the day, I will take it with a pinch of salt. I leave for taiwan with a few questions in my mind answered. A little unsettled still, hard to give it all up, all the hopes and dreams I will still hold dear to me, let it linger in my mind perhaps as a source for motivation during the tough 30 odd days there but work will still go on. Be brave and strong as there are more things in life awaits me! =) Thanks Joel for being there when I am most down and out. Truely blessed to have this friendship, brotherhood. God will continue to bless us!

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: