Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kung Fu Tennis

LF on monday was a good opportunity to see other platoon in action. I am not required to do LF so i just follow through motion, help out as and when needed. Only if the concertina wire was blown into tiny bits and pieces, we would not have to go through the mess and untangle everything, packed it nicely to condemn it.

Well, everyone was talking about Kung Fu Panda, so tuesday night's out a group of us went to watch it. It was a big group so there was some kind of promotion going on, so all of us got discounted tickets. Overall, it was a hilarious movie. I can't expect much, the story line is somewhat the ang moh's perception on chinese kung fu and culture. Well, it targeted more for small kids over their hols. I still prefer Pixar's animations.

On friday, i was "abandon" in camp by my section mates. lol. I rule the bunk for a day but it happen to coincide with the suspension of training order, so i was pretty much left to rot. Its very unfortunate for the 2 fatalities within the organization. Brunei weather is very harsh now having been there same period last year. And going through jungle survival means surviving on the limited food and water while the weather requires you to hydrate often. As for the other, i have no comments. I won't draw a conclusion on the cause of both incident. But, its still a mystery on how active, physically fit personnel could meet such tragedy. God Bless!

Weather was perfect for tennis today, 3 guys played today, a little uneven. But luckily the person who booked the slot before us stayed on for a while and join us in a double match. I did played a single's match with eddie. Good rallying. Felt the improvement. Shall play more and often. Now pondering for a 2nd racket. haha! and i lost quite a number of tennis balls! all courts were booked, and balls were all mixed up! Well, nvm, i will get somemore to replace what's lost!

Auf Wiedersehen!

1 comment:

快樂的智慧 said...

Best tennis book:
www.lulu.com/tenniskungfu