Sunday, January 18, 2009

hitting some green balls

I wish i have the power to slow time down. haiz...

Had a good run around town on thursday. I guess that's one of the perks of school being centralised. total distance is more than 4km i think, running through fort canning, clarke quay and back. And later on gym for awhile more before crashing out on the train home and nearly missed my stop. I applauded those people for blocking the door when i tried to alight even when i politely say "excuse me!". Wonderful eh? for a moment wonder where have kindness gone too.... Oh well, perhaps its time for me to train towards my first 10km race. I don't know what races are install in the coming months, but if training is done progressively i think its good time to sign up for one.

Tennis clinic is really helping me alot! thank you my lord! Even though having free coaching last time, i realized there are still quite a number of errors in my strokes. Perhaps its the language barrier that causes me to not fully understand what he is trying to say. Well, the strokes are correcting and the double backhand gives me lots of control on backhand serves and there is power in driving the ball down towards the opponent! Now is to have lots of self-practice to make sure it all comes naturally when i play next time. Hmm... (*look at my timetable) maybe one of those slots when i am free i will head down to kallang to play against the wall.

Overall, its good to get out for some sun. I think exercising regularly complements studying. Students tend to ground their butts to the chair and the only part that moves are their eyes reading left to right, line by line. Of course it breaks the monotony of studying. Well i just want to get tan that's all. hahah!

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: