Its another change of lifestyle again back to the good old days at my unit. To me it came as a shock on certain rules laid out, but think about it again, to fulfil my liability after uni will just hamper advancement to my career. 28 days. 17 May 2009 I am waiting for you!
But I am sure glad that my presence was a welcoming one because I play a tiny role in training the next batch of engineer dudes before they officially go on course and I will transit back to civilian life.
Rather lost at how to kick start OCIP meeting. At least I am still able to make it for symphonia's practice, 3 practice before the band goes on a break but no way there is going to be any because Sydney is fast approaching and I want to be prepared for it and not work at the eleventh hour. Sectionals.. Tutorship... Exco... How? *Lost..
Back at home to pick up my stuffs before booking in (this term sounds so familiar urgh!). 2 bags stuffed with things, comparatively lesser than before but still two bags. Boohoo.... Oh well, till the weekend when i see my lappy again....
Auf Wiedersehen!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment