Sunday, August 09, 2009

DRACO 5 | The Outlaws


I think i couldn't find any other better way to end of the summer holidays. It was indeed a blast to be a part of Meta Camp again but this time round as a faciliator. =) Of course there were the shag moments during the 12 station games, food trail. Not forgetting the wet ones too, when the group splash us with pails of water, sling shot water bombs, water hose us down and throw us into the pond (God know how clean the water is!). Horror Night truly is freaky and kudos to the org comm for setting up the trail for the freshmen. Its really freaky. haha! Only facis get to have a private tour of it after all freshmen gone through the trail.

As fast as it come and goes, its one of the better camps I have been so far. It could have been better not for the underlying work well into the wee hours of the morning. Well, I just hope my group had fun and made lots of new friends. The tight bond doesn't end here. Awesome guys!

P.S. Privacy reason, I shall not upload any photos here.

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: