Well, it's becoming a norm to be back in school on the weekends. I have forgot when was the last time i spent an entire saturday at home, bumming around perhaps. The past week was quite a bumpy ride actually, with all the back to back meetings in between classes and lots of guilt in missing out on some group projects because of others with a nearing deadline.
While in the mad rush out of the house today, my dad kinda commented that i have to rush to school again. Yes, home has perhaps become a place to plonk myself on the bed, charge a extremely flat battery before roaring to go again. All I can say now, its just the beginning of a mad rush to the end a.k.a Week 15.
Well, horn quartet practice later on in the day. The quartet will be doing its debut performance at a school event. I have good faith that the section will pull of the performance well. Now back to ethics... (*hmm... ethical to stop work and rant here? oh well..) =)
Auf Wiedersehen!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment