Friday, June 24, 2011

Moving on

12 more days to Santiago! (Ash ash go away!) Pumped and excited, manage to clear most of the paperwork. Thanks to my folks for lending a little helping hand. Kinda hectic to be running around different places, luckily workplace is near everywhere. It's either a short bus ride or a quick ride on the cab.

And have not start packing my bag. Gosh.. coming week is going to be a mad rush to buy the neccessary stuffs for this long trip. Travel light, but sufficient enough to brave the winter (yes, the southern hemisphere is winter season) is kinda a tricky balance. Well, experience from NS overseas training will come to good use when packing. Ziplocks you are activated! haha!

Guess gonna leave my work with a heavy heart (again). My pet project began to move again towards the final phase and I won't be around to see it end. Well, I do learn a lot of stuffs, but not sure about the rest. Been hearing lots of negative feedbacks and somehow felt I should do my due deligence to forward this to the management. Let me have the weekend to think about it.

Finally, yes i saw your respond. My thoughts on this --> We can't control who sees it, but we can control what we write. I am not stopping you (neither i have the right to..) from calling me whatever, perhaps in your eyes I fit that title perfectly but do bear in mind that there may be a backlash when posting on a public domain. This incident, i shall lay it to rest. At some point in time, we go to move on. cheers my friend!

Hasta luego!

No comments: