Geez... Other than slacking around as its holidays now, been having a lot of band practice and practicing on horn and piano a lot. But but but... Still need more practice on the higher registers for horn and need to run to build up my STAMINA!!! Geez.. Been breathless quite often when playing. Anyway, NP band concert is confirm to be on 31th July.
Just a few days ago, attended a talk by Adam Khoo, a famous motivational speaker, after sitting thru, I felt that its no much of a difference compared to other motivational speakers. And anyway, got to find out that my brother is attending one of the program conducted by him. Geez.. It cost a bomb. Don't know whether it will have any effect on my brother to help him improve his studies.
For my dental, I have to remove my wisdom tooth, very reluctant to do so. But just could not escape the clutches of the dentist hands. And going to see a doc for my face, told my parents regarding the cost and they look very reluctant to pay after enrolling my brother to the program. Perhaps, putting on braces may not be a good idea thou.. I would rather treat my face first then my teeth or maybe don't put on so I won't be suffering in silence when playing in band. I don't know, what's done is done.
Oh yah! Before I forget, my results are out tml. Hope my results are not that bad. God Bless...
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment