Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Respect is Earn not Gain

After so many years, have my parents understand what i have grown to become? Speaking about respect, it finally comes to light that my idiotic father has no idea what is respect. To him, respect is something that everyone has to give him without any particular reasons. But after being a student leader and have experience in teaching students, I was taught that respect is something that you have to earn!

Yes, i have to admit that i give lots of respect to my elders, especially my parents. But have they ever give any respect to me as their son? As i am sitting infront of the computer posting up this blog, I am very heart broken. As I think about this family, it makes me more determine to leave this house or country when i am ready to. I feel that i could no longer take this kind of rubbish from this family any longer. It just emotionally and physically draining for me.

Living in this house its like standing in the middle of a mine field, any single wrong move, the mines will just explode. Guess, by not causing any bomb to blow, its just pure luck. Engage in a conversation, its just like defusing the mine. This is how i live day by day.

No comments: